Follow along through the challenges of fatherhood and fitness

Follow me as I grow as a father, continue to improve my fitness, and hopefully continue losing weight towards my goal of 60lbs (10lbs to go! 8.25.12).

I never set out to be overweight but I love beer, wine, scotch, and all sorts of terrible food. I didn't choose to get out of shape it just sort of happened. All that changed when I found out my wife was pregnant in December 2010. I decided it was time to set myself up to be a fitdad not a fatdad.

No one ever said it would be easy though. Dealing with a newborn and trying to continue exercising as well as being there for my wife as her husband and friend. As our son gets older and our family grows what impact will that have on my fitness and diet? Stay tuned to find out! Subscribe via email, or add me to your reader. Please make sure to share on twitter, facebook, or follow along by adding your email to my list.

Do you have a diet or exercise product you would like reviewed in the blog, please contact me at fitdadorfatdad@gmail.com

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Meet Alexander!


Meet Alexander!

The stories of my demise are untrue.  I am still here!  Just a little sleep deprived, over worked and spending my time with my family.

On August 1st we welcomed Alexander Ray to our family.  Mom and baby are doing great and we are rapidly adjusting to life with two kids.

I plan on updating everyone on our goings on soon.  In the meantime here are pictures from our photo shoot with the incredibly talented Anne Wilmus.  If you need family photos or newborn photos make sure to get to her website and check her out she is a fantastic photographer and person!




No comments:

Post a Comment